terms and conditions
I. Contraction partner
Based on this general business agreements between the customer and
phone: +49 1702239940
Tax identification number:
,in the following referred to as provider, the contract is concluded.
II. Subject of the contract
Through this contract the sale of new products from the Online-Shop, which belong to the area of Kite-Sport-Accessoires, is regulated.
III. Conclusion of the contract
The contract is concluded in electronic commerce via the shop system or via other means of distance communication such as telephone and e-mail. The presented offers represent a non-binding invitation to submit an offer through the customer’s order, which the provider can then accept. A contract is made solely under inclusion of this existing terms and conditions.
The order process for concluding the contract includes the following steps in the shop systems:
- Selection of the offer in the desired specification (size, color, number)
- Inserting the offer in the shopping cart
- Pressing the button, order ‘
- Filling out the billing and delivery address
- Selection of the payment method
- Reviewing and processing the order and all entries
- Confirming on the ‘Buy’ button
- Confirmation mail that orders have been received Orders can be placed next to the shop system via remote communication (telephone / e-mail), whereby the order process for the conclusion of the contract includes the following steps:
- Calling the order hotline / sending the order mail
- receiving confirmation email, that order has been received with the sending of the order confirmation, the contract concludes under inclusion of these Terms and Conditions.
IV. Withdrawal right
Information on the right of revocation can be found in the corresponding instruction in the “Legal” menu under “Withdrawal“.
The provider reserves the right to provide an equivalent in quality and price performance. The performance shown in the online shop is exemplary and not the individual, contractual service. The provider reserves the right not to provide in the case of unavailability of the promised service.
VI. Prices, Shipping costs, Return costs
All prices are netto final prices and include in accordance with § 19 UStG no sales tax (VAT).
The following shipping costs apply once per order:
- Germany: € 5,90
- EU: € 14,90
- Switzerland: 26,90 €
- Worldwide: € 35,90
In the case of partial deliveries, the shipping costs will only be charged once. Deliveries to foreign countries may involve duties, taxes and fees which are not included in the total price displayed.
If there is a right of withdrawal and it is made us of it, the customer bears the costs of the return.
VII. Payment terms
The customer has only the following options for payment:
- prepayment via bank transfer
- Payment service provider (PayPal)
- Cash on Pickup.
Further payments methods will not be offered and will ne rejected.
The invoice amount is to be transferred in advance after receiving the bill, which includes all information for the transfer and is send via E-Mail, to the account in that particular e-mail. Using a fiduciary / payment service provider allows the provider and customer to process the payment between each other. The fiduciary service / payment service provider forwards the payment of the customer to the provider. Further information can be found on the website of the respective fiduciary service / payment service provider.
The invoice amount may also be spent in cash after deduction of the shipping costs in the offices of the provider during usual office hours.
The customer is obliged to pay or transfer the amount shown to the account indicated on the invoice with 8 days after receiving the invoice. A right of retention if the customer, which is not based on the same contractual relationship is excluded. The set-off with claims of the customer is excluded, unless these are undisputed or legally established.
VI.I Retention of title
Until the complete final purchase price payment, the sold goods remain the property of the provider.
VIII. Delivery terms
The goods will be shipped immediately after confirmed receipt of payment. Delivery times can be found in the article descriptions. For large order quantities, the delivery time may be extended. The customer will be informed about this. The supplier sends the order from its own warehouse as soon as the entire order is in stock. The customer will be informed about delays immediately. If the supplier is not responsible for a permanent impediment to delivery, in particular force majeure or non-delivery by own suppliers, although a corresponding cover transaction was made in good time, the supplier has the right to withdraw from a contract with the customer. The customer will be informed immediately and any services received, in particular payments, will be refunded.
- If the customer is a consumer, the warranty for second-hand goods is limited to one year
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty for new goods is limited to one year and for used goods completely excluded.
- If there is a warranty claim in the event of the contract with a company, the supplier may freely choose whether to remedy the defect by repair or new delivery.
- Any manufacturer’s warranties granted by manufacturers of certain articles shall be in addition to the claims agains the supplier due to defects in quality or title. Details on this, in particular on the scope of the claims, results from the respective warranty provisions, which may be enclosed with the articles.
X. Contract drafting
If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and / or accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the customer upon dispatch, with the delivery of the goods to the selected service provider. The contract text is stored by the provider. The customer has the following option to access the stored contract text: Invoice. This area can be found on the following page: Delivery of the invoice by e-mail. The customer can correct errors in the input during the ordering process. To do this, he can do the following: “back-button” browser.
- The provider is liable in all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability only for intent and gross negligence in accordance with statutory provisions for damages and reimbursement of futile expenses.
- In other cases, the provider is liable – unless otherwise stipulated in clause 3 – only in case of breach of a contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the customer can regularly rely. This liability is limited to the replacement of the predictable and typical damage. In all other cases, liability is excluded, subject to the provision in section 3.
- The liability for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health and according to the Product Liability Act remains unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
XII. Transfer and pledge prohibition
Claims or rights of the customer against the provider may not be assigned or pledged without his consent, unless the customer has demonstrated a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledging.
XIII. Language, jurisdiction and applicable law
The contract is written in German. The further implementation of the contractual relationship takes place in German. It exclusively applies the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this applies only insofar as this does not restrict any statutory provisions of the state in which the customer has his domicile or habitual residence. The place of jurisdiction for disputes with customers who are not a consumer, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law is the registered office of the provider.
XIII. Contests in Facebook and Instagram
- We organize competitions on Facebook and Instagram. These are not supported by Facebook and are not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook serves blankly as a platform for the raffle event.
- Participation is limited to all natural, business persons from the age of 14 years. Excluded are employees of the company Sperling and other persons who are in a business relationship with Sperling.
- There is no publication of the name of the winner. According to the raffle text they are either contacted by one of our private accounts via personal message or asked to contact us after commenting on their contribution.
- Participation in the competition is possible in the period stated in the post. Both entry deadline and winner announcement can be found in the lottery text on the respective platform.
- The winner will be determined in accordance with the path described in the posting (as a rule random or jury decision).
- By participating in the competition, the participant accepts the conditions of participation.
- If you have questions regarding the implementation of a competition, you can contact us via the contact form or at email@example.com.
XIV. Vouchers and promotions-discounts
- Redeeming multiple coupons for a single purchase is not allowed.
- Vouchers that have been handed out free of charge in the context of promotions, accordingly have not been purchased, are valid only in the accordance with the deadlines specified in the promotions and can only be honored in our online ship on this website (sperling-bags.com).
- We reserve the right to exclude individual products from voucher promotions and indicate this separately in the respective promotions.
- Advertising coupons can not be charged later, but must be redeemed before sending the order.
- The value of the goods must be at least equal to that of the advertising coupons. Any minimum purchase values must be observed. A refund of the residual value by the provider is in no case possible.
- If the customer returns the partially paid goods within the scope of the statutory right of revocation, the value of the promotional coupon will not be refunded.
- Sums exceeding the value of the voucher for payment of the invoice amount can be settled by selecting one of the offered payment methods.
- A cash payment, as well as an interest on the voucher value is not possible.
XV. Severability Clause
Should provisions of this contract be or become in the course of their duration legally ineffective, invalid and/or void, this does not affect the legal validity and the validity of the remaining provisions. The contracting parties in this case commit to replace the provision which is or became ineffective, invalid and/or void with one that is legally effective and valid and which corresponds in its economic effect to the replaced provision as far as is possible and legally permissible.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.